Sat, May 20|
The Inspired Kitchen
Spring Cookie Decorating Class
Beginner Level - Adult
Time & Location
May 20, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
The Inspired Kitchen, 39 New London Turnpike Suite 306, Glastonbury, CT 06033
About the event
Course level: Beginner
Join me on Saturday, May 20th at The Inspired Kitchen in Glastonbury, for an afternoon of cookie decorating! Tickets are limited, so make sure you reserve your seat early!
In this class, we will go through decorating five Spring themed-cookies (as shown in the photo) using royal icing. At the end of this course, you will walk away with all the cookies you decorated in a gift box to take home and enjoy.
This class is great for someone with no cookie-decorating experience, who is looking to learn the basics and have a fun day out with friends!
Techniques taught in class will include:
- How to cut and use tipless piping bags.
- How to use different icing consistencies.
- How to outline and flood cookies using the same icing consistency.
- How to use "wet-on-wet" techniques.
- How to flood separate sections to create dimensional details.
Class Breakdown and Materials:
- Time to practice techniques prior to decorating cookies
- Step-by-step live decorating tutorial
- Tools needed to successfully decorate five cookies
- Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org