Thu, Mar 16|
Crystal Ridge Winery
In-Person St. Patrick's Day Cookie Decorating Class
Time & Location
Mar 16, 2023, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Crystal Ridge Winery, 257 Belltown Rd, South Glastonbury, CT 06073, USA
About the event
Course level: Beginner
Join me on Thursday, March 16th from 6:00-8:00 PM at Crystal Ridge Winery in South Glastonbury, CT for an evening of cookie decorating and wine at my Saint Patrick's Day cookie decorating class! Tickets are limited, so make sure you reserve your seat early!
One glass of wine ($15 value) is included in the ticket price. Additional glasses can be purchased throughout the class.
In this class, we will go through decorating four St. Patrick's Day cookies (as shown in the photo) using royal icing. At the end of this course, you will walk away with all the cookies you decorated in a gift box to take home and enjoy!
This class is great for someone with no cookie-decorating experience, who is looking to learn the basics and have a fun night out with friends!
Techniques taught in class will include:
- How to cut and use tipless piping bags.
- How to use different icing consistencies.
- How to outline and flood cookies using the same icing consistency.
- How to use "wet-on-wet" techniques.
- How to flood separate sections to create dimensional details.
Class Breakdown and Materials:
- Time to practice techniques prior to decorating cookies
- Step-by-step live decorating tutorial
- Tools needed to successfully decorate four cookies
- Feel free to email me at email@example.com